Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
The following user(s) said Thank You: RowTimmy
nycdave
Platinum Boarder

Re: Today I start my new job.

#213138 1 year, 8 months ago
Tim glad here that you are working for a living and not part of the 47% who just expects handouts from Uncle Sam. LOL. Some political type was saying that a few weeks ago, fortunately I forgot that guys name. Now that that fellow in unemployed, I wonder if he has also started collecting unemployment and is mooching off of us hard working citizens.
IMHO, being close to TRX sounds like a wonderful plan. Brooklyn is a cool place and all, but I think that you are a lot better off where you are. Looking forward to seeing you on the new years run. If you want, I can bring you a slice of pizza from the only city where they know how to make pizza. It may be a little cold when I arrive, still...
RowTimmy
Senior Boarder

#213139 1 year, 8 months ago
Mark .......not leaving any time soon. This is where the climate suits my clothes .

Dave....thanks for the pizza delivery offer. The Bay Area is so diverse ethnically that I'm really looking forward to sampling all the area has to offer. Being from upstate NY I wouldn't know good pizza anyway.

Can't wait to see my FFF this New Years!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denver Man
Griff
Expert Boarder
Don't you see........

#213145 1 year, 8 months ago
Congrats bro, such a beautiful place to live. I lived in San Rafael from 1968 to 1975 off of Lucas Valley Road. Just visited it for the first time since 1975 when I saw Furthur at TXR back in June of this year. So cool that you are so close to TXR, I woud be there a few nights a week, such a great atmosphere.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RowTimmy
Time to create page: 1.17 seconds